- 1.5 lbs chicken thighs (boneless skinless)
- Olive Oil
- Taco Seasoning
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- fresh limes
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease large rimmed baking sheet
- Slice chicken into strips and season to coat with Taco Seasoning. Lightly drizzle seasoned chicken with olive oil
- Chop all veggies into strips. Drizzle with olive oil and more Taco Seasoning if desired.
- Place chicken and veggies on sheet pan and bake at 400F until chicken strips are cooked through and veggies are tender, about 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lime over.