- 10 oz frozen spinach
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt / pepper
- Defrost frozen spinach in the microwave until warmed through
- Heat a pan on the stove to medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the spinach and let some of the water boil off. Season the spinach here and mix together
- Add cream cheese and stir together until cream cheese is melted.
- Add sour cream and mix together. Turn the pan down to low heat at this point.
- Finally, add Parmesan cheese and stir until the creamed spinach thickens.