- 2 chicken thighs
- 3 pieces of bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 onion sliced into rounds ~1cm thick
- cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt
- (in advance) Sous-vide chicken seasoned with salt + pepper at 150 for 1 - 4 hours, chill and freeze
- Bake bacon in 400 F oven.
- Prepare bacon
- Preheat grill to high
- Wrap cherry tomatoes in foil
- Grill chicken for about 10 minutes, grill onion and cherry tomatoes (in foil) for about 15 minutes flipping regularly.
- Dice grilled onion
- Cube chicken
- Mix onion, tomatoes, chicken, mayo, and cayenne pepper. Chill for at least an hour